2016 Red Mass
His Eminence, Seán P. Cardinal O’Malley, O.F.M., Cap. and The Board of Directors of the Catholic Lawyers’ Guild of the Archdiocese of Boston cordially invite you to attend The Celebration of the Red Mass to be held on Sunday, October 30, 2016
Liturgy at 11:30 a.m.
Cathedral of the Holy Cross
1400 Washington Street, Boston
Luncheon to follow at 1:00 p.m.
The Seaport Hotel
One Seaport Lane, Boston
Our speaker at the luncheon will be Former U.S. Ambassador to the Holy See, and Former Mayor of Boston, Raymond L. Flynn
Tickets are $100 each. Lawyers having five (5) or fewer years admitted to the Bar may purchase tickets at the price of $75 per ticket. Law Students may purchase tickets at the price of $50 per ticket. We encourage firms, or those attendees who have the means to do so, to donate tickets so that we may offer them free of charge to law students and new lawyers.
If you would like to mail in a check, please make your check payable to Catholic Lawyers’ Guild, and mail it to our Treasurer, Carolyn Carideo, at 79 Grovers Avenue, Winthrop, MA 02152.
Buy your tickets to the 2016 Red Mass online using PayPal
Please note that online courtesy fees are added to any tickets purchased via PayPal.
1. Use the drop-down menu below to select your ticket type, and list the names of attendees.
2. Click the “Add to Cart” button.
3. You will be directed to the PayPal site, which will open in a separate window. Enter the quantity of tickets on this new page.
4. To add additional tickets, or to add different ticket types (e.g. New Lawyers or Law Students), click the “Keep Shopping” button.
5. When your Cart reflects the total number of tickets you wish to purchase, click either of the Check Out options and follow the instructions.
Quarterly Sunday Mass and Discussion Series
Once per quarter, on a Sunday morning, members and friends of the Catholic Lawyers’ Guild gather to celebrate Mass together at the Pastoral Center in Braintree, followed by an informal brunch and group discussion on a topic of interest. Past discussion topics have included: the reputation of the Catholic Church; examining the Apostolic Exhortation Amoris Laetitia (The Joy of Love); Catholic Charities; “The Seal of Confession: just how inviolable is it?”; and the 2015 Synod.
Please be sure to send an email to email@example.com and ask to be added to the mailing list so you can be informed of all upcoming events in this popular series.