2018 Red Mass
His Eminence, Seán P. Cardinal O’Malley, O.F.M., Cap. and The Board of Directors of the Catholic Lawyers’ Guild of the Archdiocese of Boston cordially invite you to attend The Celebration of the Red Mass to be held on Sunday, October 28, 2018.
Guest speaker, William B. Evans, is currently serving as the Executive Director of Public Safety and Chief of Police for Boston College. Previously, Evans was the Commissioner of the Boston Police Department.
Liturgy at 10:00 a.m.
Our Lady of Good Voyage Shrine
51 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA 02210
Brunch to follow immediately after
The Seaport Hotel
One Seaport Lane, Boston
Tickets are $100 each. Lawyers having five (5) or fewer years admitted to the Bar may purchase tickets at the price of $75 per ticket. Law Students may purchase tickets at the price of $50 per ticket. We encourage firms, or those attendees who have the means to do so, to donate tickets so that we may offer them free of charge to law students and new lawyers.
If you would like to mail in a check, please make your check payable to Catholic Lawyers’ Guild, and mail it to our Treasurer, Carolyn Carideo, at 79 Grovers Avenue, Winthrop, MA 02152.
Buy your tickets to the 2018 Red Mass online using PayPal
Please note that online courtesy fees are added to any tickets purchased via PayPal.
1. Use the drop-down menu below to select your ticket type, and list the names of attendees.
2. Click the “Add to Cart” button.
3. You will be directed to the PayPal site, which will open in a separate window. Enter the quantity of tickets on this new page.
4. To add additional tickets, or to add different ticket types (e.g. New Lawyers or Law Students), click the “Keep Shopping” button.
5. When your Cart reflects the total number of tickets you wish to purchase, click either of the Check Out options and follow the instructions.